January 26 to February 13, 2022
Propeller Art Gallery has to close its physical exhibition space due to our latest virus friend Omicron. Therefore, our annual Salon show will be held virtually from January 26 to February 13, 2022, with the online store open till April 25th. Lots of opportunity for all Propeller Members and invited artist friends from our diverse communities to join us in this exciting exhibition and share their works of any size and shape online.
This year’s Salon 16 theme is – LOVE is in the air!
The “Salon Style” of art exhibits originated in Paris, The City of LOVE and February is the month of LOVE. So please create your one of a kind piece with LOVE in your heart, visualized through your unique expression of what LOVE means to you.
The exhibition will be visible online until February 13 and a digital catalogue of all the artworks will be displayed on our website for download. Artworks will also be available for sale in the online store until April 25th.
The Zoom opening / Artist Talks will take place on Saturday, February 5, from 2 to 4 pm.
- Exhibition dates: January 26 to February 13, 2022
- Deadline for online submissions: Wednesday, January 12, 2022
- Online Store: January 26 to April 25, 2022
- ZOOM Opening Reception/Artist Talks: Saturday, February 5, 2 to 4 pm
As the show is online-only, do not send works to the Gallery.
The delivery/shipping of purchased work will be arranged by the artist at the collector’s expense.
Submission fees are displayed in Canadian dollars. HST will be applied.
25% commission will be collected on any work sold as a result of this exhibition for non-members, 20% commission will be collected for any work sold for Propeller members.
You agree to allow us to use your submission material, without compensation, in any catalogue/publication of this exhibition.
We reserve the right to select those works that best embody the submission requirements and professional standards of Propeller Art Gallery. Submission fees will not be refunded.
- Works available for sale should be ready to hang or display on plinths.
- Three pieces maximum per artist.
- No size restriction as the show is virtual.
- Up to three pieces per artist.
- Cost per piece: $40 for non-members; $32 for members.
- Participating Artists will be notified by email by January 16th and given further instructions.
Organizers: Michelle Letarte, Frances Patella
Please complete this online form to submit your work
Please use proper capitalization. Do not turn on cap locks. Do not use ” symbols in fields. This will save organizers considerable time when we are creating the online gallery, shop, and catalogue. Thank you!
We encourage you to submit an installation photo of your artwork to aid collectors view of the work.
Submissions are closed