FOR PROPELLER ART GALLERY DECEMBER 9th 2020
YOUR DONATED ARTWORK WILL BE EXHIBITED IN THE GALLERY AND ONLINE
DECEMBER 2nd – 9th
Donate Artwork To Support Propeller
Propeller Art Gallery, a non-profit Artists Collective exhibiting member’s works since 1996, is seeking donations of artworks for our annual fundraising event and exhibition. Due to the pandemic, we are transforming the event from “OFF THE WALL” to “OFF THE SCREEN”. The event will take place on Zoom.
Your artwork (in any medium or size) will be displayed in the gallery and online from December 2nd to 9th, 2020.
Works will need to be dropped off on Monday, November 30th, from 10 am – 6 pm. If you are unable to deliver at those times or need the work to be picked up, please let us know at 416-504-7142 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If your artwork is not chosen, you have the option of picking it up from the gallery or having Propeller donate it to the Frontline Workers for Covid-19 in Toronto.
Please complete the form below to submit your donation. THANK YOU!
The Off The Screen Event – December 9th
The “OFF THE SCREEN” event will be held at Propeller Gallery on Wednesday, December 9th.
- The event will take place over Zoom
- 6:30 pm registration of participants
- 7:00 pm – the draw will begin
- Tickets will be sold for $125 plus tax. Each ticket holder will be able to choose an artwork when their ticket number is drawn.
- Art donors are welcome to be part of the Zoom audience.
- Artwork will be picked up by their new owners at Propeller Gallery from the 10th to the 12th of December. Mailing options will also be available for anyone from out of town.
Entries are closed. Thank you to all who donated.
Propeller Gallery has a long history of Artists Empowering Artists. We greatly appreciate your support by means of a donation of artwork for this fundraiser, which is essential for carrying us beyond our 25th anniversary year.