Propeller offers rentals of the gallery space to artists (individual or groups), charities, and arts and culture related organizations for both exhibition and other events.
- Propeller’s gallery space is approximately 1,100 sq. ft. Floor Plan
- There are two galleries at Propeller: the South Gallery and the North Gallery.
- We offer rentals of the South and North Gallery either separately or together. Please note that as an artist-run centre, all gallery rentals are subject to our selection process. For more information about the gallery’s submission guidelines or to submit a proposal please visit our Exhibition Proposal page. All Public and Event Rentals are subject to approval by the Board before the space can be booked.
- All gallery spaces are rented in three-week blocks. Requests for alternate show lengths may be considered.
- Gallery Rental fees are subject to change annually on January 1.
Gallery Rental Fees 2023
Full Member Rental Rates
The monthly membership fees of $147 + HST =$166.11 covers the rental fees for either the North or South gallery.
3 weeks: 18 month membership period
3 weeks: Additional Cost $2,646.00 + HST = $2,989.98
Associate Member Rental Rates
18 months of associate paid membership fees of $42 per month have been deducted from the rental price listed below. If the member does not have 18 months of prior paid membership, the fee will be increased accordingly. A maximum of 18 months of fees will be deducted.
3 weeks: $2,646 – (18 x $42) = $1,890.00 + HST = $2,135.70
3 weeks: $4,536.00 + HST = $5,125.68
Public Rental Rates
3 weeks: $2,910.00 + HST = $3,288.30
3 weeks: $5,820.00 + HST = $6576.60
Propeller reserves the right to change rental fees without notice.
Propeller also offers event rentals for one-off events and programming in the evening depending on availability. We welcome creative professionals to hold events at the gallery that complement our regular exhibitions and encourage public engagement. Special event rentals do not include the use of exhibition wall space. all event rentals are subject to approval by the Board before the space can be booked.
Event Rental Fee: $480.00 + HST = $542.40 per day.
For more information please contact us.